Head: MANANTIAL DE IDEAS S.L.
Data: Name and surname, postal address, email address, phone number, postal code, payment method.
Purpose/s: to manage the web services (sale of tickets, registration and sending of commercial communications and, if necessary, to answer the queries posed in each form).
Legitimation: Consent of the person concerned and execution of a contract.
Recipients: entities promoting and organizing events, museums, theatres...
Rights: You can exercise the rights recognized in the current legislation regarding data protection, as detailed in the "Additional Information" section.
Contact details of the responsible for the treatment: MANANTIAL DE IDEAS S.L. Breton de los Herreros Street, 2 – local 6 Bajo; 26500 Calahorra (La Rioja) firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection delegate contact details: You
can contact the following email: email@example.com
What data do we deal with?: For the management of web services, identifying data (name, surname, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number), data relating to means of payment and the history of the purchases that are made.
What is the purpose of your data? It depends on what time you provide them, but here we give you all the information:
When do you provide us with your data?
For what purpose are we going to use them?
How long do we have them?
Registration process on our web site.
Expedite the purchasing process.
We periodically review and UPDATE public.public.public.public.public.public.public.public.public.this information and eliminate that of users who have not accessed their account in the last 24 months (at most).
In the purchasing process.
Complete management of the whole process of ticket sales: we will be able to send you information about incidents in the event, we will send you a welcome email, if you are in half of your purchase process we will also inform you of this so that you do not run out of your tickets. If you authorize us expressly we will use your mail to send you commercial communications by electronic means. You can revoke this authorization at any time.
Five years, at most, since your last purchase.
Be able to answer your question.
Delete the queries once answered. They do not remain archived.
Receive business information.
If you want to be informed of all events, product offerings, movie billboards, etc... Periodically, of all the events that may interest you. You can unsubscribe when you want, but below we explain how. If you JOIN public.public.public.public.public.public.to receive commercial information, you can add data like your date of birth or preferences in events to congratulate you or send you information of only what you prefer.
We'll keep you indefinitely, you know you can unsubscribe when you want.
Revocation of consent:
If you want to unsubscribe you just have to tell us. You can do so by entering your user area in the section relating to registration. You can also send us an email with a copy of your ID to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do it for you. Or when you receive a communication you can press a link to the text: I do not want to receive more emails of this type.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the consent given in the process of registration and purchase of tickets.
The identification data of the buyers are provided to the promoter/organizer of the event, in order to manage the access control to the same, as part of the provision of the service and contract,
in those cases in which the organizer of the event, or the venue where the event is held are interested in having the data of the buyers for marketing purposes, will be clearly requested in the purchase process, the consent for such communication.
Only in cases where the buyer gives his consent, the buyer's identifying data (name, surname, email) may be communicated to the promoter/organizer of the event, with the purpose of incorporating the personal data to their customer databases and send you commercial communications, including electronically, on events and/or shows of cinema, theater, music, recreational parks, circus, exhibitions or others that can be offered in the future.
In any case, at the time of requesting such consent, it will clearly identify the recipient of such communication, facilitating its social name and registered office.
You can exercise the rights recognized in the legislation in force in the matter of data protection, sending a written communication to the responsible of the treatment through the contact data indicated above. The interested user must accompany a copy of his/her national identity document, passport or other valid document identifying he or she.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small information file created by the website you visit that stores information on the user's computer to provide access to the various functions.
What information do cookies provide?
In particular, our cookies provide us with the following information:
(I) the provider's domain name that gives you access to the network. For example, if your provider is XXX we will only identify you with the domain xxx.es. This way, we can develop statistics on the countries and servers that visit our website more often.
(II) The date and time of access to our website and the time remaining in it each user. This allows us to find out the busiest hours and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems.
(III) The Internet address from which the link departed to our website. Thanks to this data, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to enhance the ones that offer better results, to satisfy the needs of information of our users.
(IV) The number of daily visitors of each content. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, so that users get more satisfactory information. The information obtained is totally anonymous, which means that it cannot be associated with a specific and identified user.
(V) The language chosen by each user on his or her first visit to the website and the restricted space.
(VI) Security elements involved in access control to restricted areas.
(VII) The user's activity within the Web site: links and places where you click, pages you visit, searches, etc. This allows us to improve the functionality of the website and make it more attractive and useful for the user.
The information that we have access through the cookies allows us to personalize the contents according to the interests of the users but, in no case, our cookies allow us to obtain data of a personal character, nor can they read data or other cookies that exist on the user's computer.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
• Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, manage the payment, etc. The website cannot function properly without these cookies so they are considered necessary.
• Preference or personalization cookies: allow the website to remember information that changes the way the page behaves or how it looks, so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search or the region in which the user is located. If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics, for example, by marking the flag of the language, it is considered an expressly requested service as long as the cookies obey exclusively to the selected purpose of personalization.
• Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that allow us to understand how visitors interact with the web pages and thus perform the statistical analysis of the use made by users of the web of the services provided. The information collected is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites or application in order to introduce improvements in the products and services offered by the controller.
• Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: collect information about the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service.
• Social cookies: are set up by social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
• Affiliate Cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
• Security cookies: store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
• Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are served from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself, but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they will be considered as third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
• Session cookies: are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent cookies: are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|Own||PHPSESSID||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||Session|
|Own||tenemosplan_*_cookie_analitycs||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 2 years|
|Own||tenemosplan_*_cookie_google_login||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 2 years|
|Others (google.com)||CONSENT||Tracked google cookie consent||in 17 years|
ID used to identify users
||in 2 years|
|_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after the last activity||in 20 hours|
|_gat_gtag_UA_*_1||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||Session|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 2 years|
|Others (google.com)||__Secure-3PAPISID||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 2 years|
|Others (google.com)||__Secure-1PAPISID||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 2 years|
|Others (google.com)||__Secure-3PSID||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 2 years|
|Others (google.com)||DV||Identify the user if they are logged in with their Google Account||Session|
|Others (google.com)||__Secure-1PSID||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 2 years|
|Others (google.com)||NID||These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates and personalization of Google ads.||in 7 months|
|Others (google.com)||SIDCC||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|Others (google.com)||SSID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google Search.||in 2 years|
|Others (google.com)||HSID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|Others (google.com)||SID||Download certain tools from Google and save certain preferences, for example, the number of search results per sheet or the activation of the SafeSearch filter. Adjust the ads that appear in Google search.||in 2 years|
|Others (google.com)||SAPISID||in 2 years|
|Others (google.com)||APISID||in 2 years|